View Full Version : TEETH CLEANING at a MINIMAL Price!

Dental hygiene Student
17-11-2010, 04:14 PM
Dental Hygiene Treatment available at a MINIMAL FEE!

CLINIC HOURS:
Mondays 5:00pm to 7:30pm
Tuesdays 1:00pm to 2:30pm
Thursdays 8:30am to 10:00am

SERVICES INCLUDES:
Professional Cleaning
Oral Health Assessment
Oral Health Education
Fluoride Application
Pit and Fissure Sealant
Radiographs (X-rays)
Polishing of teeth

FEES:
DENTAL HYGIENE TREATMENT
Adult: $25 - $40
Children: $15

AUXILLARY SERVICES
X-ray: $4 25
Pit & Fissure Sealant: $5/per teeth (max $20)

NOTE: Full treatment will take approximately 5-6 Sessions and each appointment will last up to 2 hour.

For inquiries or bookingm kindly email:
dentalhygieneservices.student at gmail.com

massonspy
18-11-2010, 12:45 AM
I was a Dental Hygiene student my self and i know what it means to complete clinical requirements, but this is definitely not going to get you anywhere.
Not only you have to offer it for free paying the college fees your self but you have to also finish them in maximum 3 appointments. Clients will not show up after three appointments. I mean this is ridiculous 5-6 appointments to get your teeth cleaned?? Even a DD4 client doesnt require that many appointments.

justsmile2
13-12-2010, 01:21 AM
You should mention that you are a student. This is not professional. People should be informed before they book appointments.

joyce1217
13-12-2010, 02:10 AM
You should mention that you are a student. This is not professional. People should be informed before they book appointments.

Treatment by a student can be risky. Isn't it?

WaldoX
14-12-2010, 08:02 AM
I have experienced dental cleaning by students before.
usually they are rougher on your gums so it may be more painful than an experienced practioner, but the price is good and may take a few sessions (couple days) to finish as they are working on you to get their hours and each part will be checked by a dentist. They are through as everything is under supervision by a dentist.

massonspy
16-08-2011, 09:01 PM
Not really.. It really depends on the student. Their skills and how many clients they have seen before your appointment. I think you can actually get a good dental work from students.. The only problem is the time. You need to go back for 2-3 appointments