View Full Version : Who did you vote for?

massonspy
07-05-2011, 03:13 AM
I didnt vote. The reason why is very simple.. They are all the same. The campaign was so nasty that i decided not to vote.
I didnt really inderstand how did Harper got elected though.. every person i know voted either green NDP or didnt vote at all..

Zap
07-05-2011, 09:27 AM
every person i know voted either green NDP or didnt vote at all..

That's how he got elected.

massonspy
08-05-2011, 12:06 AM
That's how he got elected.
True Zap
According to election Canada in 2008 the percentage of voters was:

14 October 2008
Population 31,612,897
Number of electors 23,677,639
Number of voters 13,929,093
% of voters 58.8%

This is a joke. Our politicians get elected by half of Canadian voters....I bet you most Canadians don't even know these statistics. Its obviously a fraud.
The other thing that is strange in Canada is that It is "LEGAL" for any corporation to sponsor political parties.. :evil: This obviously leads to corruption since these corporations will ask for favors in return when the party gets elected. Known tactic in 3rd world countries..

dpylyp
13-06-2011, 10:04 PM
If you feel that everything in Canada is a fraud; where you have the option to vote and don't bother, then I suggest you look to other countries where they are fighting for the right to vote.

Maybe we should all dip our find in a POT of blue ink to make sure we know who voted.

I voted for the party I wanted and I hope they contribute to the growth and betterment of all Canadian's whether you voted or not.

massonspy
22-06-2011, 02:33 AM
If you feel that everything in Canada is a fraud
When did i say that?
Comparing Canada, a country that has never experienced Occupation, civil war, and ethnic conflicts to those countries that have.. is not realistic..
Canadian government should do more for Canadians... It's a fact.

Where you have the option to vote and don't bother, then I suggest you look to other countries where they are fighting for the right to vote.
I don't have to look at countries that are worse then us.. I want to compare to countries that are way ahead of us.. Norway Sweden, Denmark.. So in your opinion i should just be happy that this wonderful government is giving me the right to vote and shut up because again in you opinion there are countries who don't exercise the right to vote... I'm sorry i totally disagree with you and i also think it is sad to think and reason this way...

I voted for the party I wanted and I hope they contribute to the growth and betterment of all Canadian's whether you voted or not.
You voted?? Good for you.. Whatever makes you happy..

Zap
22-06-2011, 08:00 AM
Dpylyp has a very valid point, massonspy.
If you don't vote, you really have no right to complain about the results because you had the opportunity to influence the results but declined.
I know, and agree with you, that voting counts for very little because most politicians are the same snakes. But, if you don't even try, how can you expect things to get better.
Maybe if everyone (or at least, most of us) voted in each election, then politicians would feel more responsible to us because they would have more reason to respect our power.
It's time we took a more active role in our destiny and constantly reminded politicians that they work for us.

massonspy
09-07-2011, 01:42 AM
If you don't vote, you really have no right to complain about the results because you had the opportunity to influence the results but declined.
Theoretically you are right, BUT don't forget that refusing to vote is a way to express your opinion. Meaning : "None of the candidates are worth getting my vote". I think you should see it as a neutral vote.

findbaby
20-08-2011, 12:13 AM
Envy your election is transparent.

Sweet Victory
26-01-2012, 07:05 PM
I bet something like 2 % of Canadians actually vote, then the government likely adds another 50 % and then passes off on the public that only 70 percent of the country voted lol! (I question whether many of them can even add)

I didn't vote and made clear it was out of protest for placing a highly offencive religious filth hole as a polling station!

;)

/ David