View Full Version : Obama - 100 days

fastreplies
07-05-2009, 02:25 AM
I think Obama is doing great job and I would love to see him to succeed and bring American economy from the whole and restore good relations with the rest of the World.

Place your vote if you believe or don’t believe if he will successful in achieving his goals.

:)

fastreplies

Zap
07-05-2009, 08:22 AM
I voted No.
I don't think he'll succeed.
It's not that I don't want him to succeed. I'd really like to be wrong on this.
But I see him as just another puppet of big business and they will only allow him to succeed if it is in their best interests.

ewomack
16-05-2009, 04:14 PM
I also hate to be a cynic, but I have to agree with Zap.

I just hope he won't fail spectacularly...

glendy
06-08-2009, 02:58 AM
I voted No.
I don't think he'll succeed.
It's not that I don't want him to succeed. I'd really like to be wrong on this.
But I see him as just another puppet of big business and they will only allow him to succeed if it is in their best interests.

hehehehe.. i vote..

benii
07-08-2009, 06:40 AM
Who is osama?

Atom
09-08-2009, 05:43 PM
I also hate to be a cynic, but I have to agree with Zap.

I just hope he won't fail spectacularly...I also hate to be a cynic, but I have to agree with Ed and Zap, the man is just a piece of groomed crap. Nothing like a nice piece of groomed crap, eh?

fastreplies
09-08-2009, 08:24 PM
Come on guys, at least he is trying against all adds.

;)

fastreplies

Muddy
10-08-2009, 12:21 AM
I also hate to be a cynic, but I have to agree with Ed and Zap, the man is just a piece of groomed crap. Nothing like a nice piece of groomed crap, eh?

Sorry to seem like a groupie but I have to throw in with these guys too.

weightlossprg
22-09-2009, 06:15 AM
I voted for yes. He is doing great job in US. Hats of to him.

cliffstir
25-09-2009, 10:04 AM
I voted yes.

I think his election has restored some confidence worldwide by being more open, he talks well ( hasn't said things that sound like a doofus talking).

Being the first non white has at least shown that the US mindset can evolve.

Stands firm without the rhetoric. (No terrorist this or terrorist that)

Has at least pushed for some reforms such as healthcare, even though it's controversial.

seems to be less distant from the people.

etc. etc.

how far he can take it and what the final results will be is still open for debate, but so far so good.

one can only hope.

roamingchris
28-10-2009, 03:35 PM
I'd have to say no, Obama's actions have done nothing but further damage the economy, which should become more apparent over the next year.

crazyjack
21-07-2010, 01:29 AM
I voted in yes
Obama is doing good job.
he has not done anything to damage American economy.

aldorathomas
31-08-2010, 01:03 AM
President Barack Obama to take another picture of this thing bipartisanship, but this time he does a bitmore calm, writes Political Patrick Connor and Jonathan Martin. The first 100 days of the presidency of Barack Obama started in his inaugural speech on 20 January 2009 the 44th President of the United States.Obama the first 100 days we have been waiting ever since it emerged the presumed candidate.

jimesmark
30-10-2010, 06:29 AM
I think Obama does a great job, and I had like to see him succeed and bring the American economy as a whole and to restore good relations with the rest of the world. Place your vote if you believe or you do not think, if he can achieve his goals.

cmsbuffet
27-11-2010, 12:34 PM
i vote no.

joyce1217
29-11-2010, 01:38 AM
I think Obama has such leadership qualities which can bring USA's economy up to a certain level.

He is running state successfully up till now.

Jimbrown
02-03-2011, 08:22 AM
I voted yes.
His full name is Barakck hussain obama
Within a week of taking office, President Obama had called his top national security officials and military brass together at the White House for an urgent meeting on a single subject — Afghanistan.

JanetA
04-03-2011, 12:12 PM
I'd say No. I'm just holding my breath until his 4 years are up. The economy has gotten worse since he's taken office. Although you can't blame him entirely, he's spending money like there is no tomorrow, which is causing inflation and higher taxes. We've got government bailouts--if your business fails, too bad. Yes, it's sad, but the government can't spend OUR money to bail you out!

MosaikProject
23-03-2011, 06:15 PM
Left or right.
Republican or Democrat
Their system has been completely co-opted.
What you get is two different hands belonging to the same person.
In this case corporate or more accurately BANKING interests.

antonhoton
29-03-2011, 04:39 AM
Agree with this statement. Obama really going great. With in just 100 days he made a miracle in America. He very smartly changed the whole picture of developing his countries.