View Full Version : Financial Planning

wesboag
15-07-2009, 11:58 AM
Hey everyone,

My name is Wes and I am a financial planner working with Investors Group here in Toronto. I am new to these forums, but I whole heartedly believe I can provide a service that would benefit anyone, regardless of their current situation. We are different from other firms because of the holistic approach we take in building a full comprehensive plan, based solely on your individual situation, goals and concerns and risk profile. I take the time to get to get to know my clients. My goal as a planner is to actually establish a long term relationship with my clients, not to just sell you products that might not fit your needs. We are not a bank, but provide the same products (and way more) accompanied by taking an active interest in helping you achieve your goals, whether they be for the short, medium or long term. Banks...although can be good, they mostly just provide you with products and vehicles to get the job done...kind of like a home depot where you purchase the tools, nails and boards to build a house. Investors Group on the other hand is like the architects that not only supply the materials to build with, but provide you with a "blueprint" to help you along the way. I understand that as your needs change, so should your plan...This is essential to a real financial plan.
I incorporate such fundamental strategies as investment, tax, insurance, mortgage, estate and retirement planning coupled with debt/cash management to help you build a plan. I am available for a no obligation, free appointment of course if anyone on here would like a possible second opinion of their current plan or even if you donít already have one or may just be interested, Iím here to provide that guidance.

I can be reached at (416) 274-6184, or simply PM me with any questions

Thanks Guys/Girls

Wes

wesboag
15-07-2009, 12:01 PM
Hello, My Name is Wes and I am a financial planner with Investors Group here in Toronto. I would like to invite those who are interested in the possibility of securing their financial goals and dreams to attend one of my free upcoming financial planning seminars. The first will be held on Thursday August 13th at 6:30 -8pm and the other on Saturday August 15th from 8am to 11am. We will be discussing such fundamentals as tax planning, retirement planning, investment planning, estate planning, debt/cash management and mortgage planning. These topics form the foundation of a well rounded comprehensive plan, and it is my goal to help you implement yours, which can help you achieve your dreams. Please RSVP to this event if you may be interested in this opportunity. I promise you will not be disappointed.

I can be reached at (416) 274-6184, or PM if you want details.

Thanks

Wes