View Full Version : A liberal chat on, Should Muslim immigration be stopped here

Lou243
15-02-2010, 08:53 PM
I am not a racist , I would like an adult chat on the topic

james crispy
26-02-2010, 01:29 PM
there are many many Muslims who are moderate, totally reasonable, decent human beings.

Stockhausen Von Ulm
02-04-2010, 07:25 PM
Yes, think that immigration not specifically from the muslim countries should be stopped (in oder to avoid discrimination) but immigratrion from developing countries, on refugee basis. Morally we do not have a responsibility for the condition those countries are in, and we just physically cannot admit all al africa and asia. I am not a racist - sure, let programers from india come, but not just every person from africa. Every country has a right to admit those whom it want and not to admit those whom it does not. It is not discrimination - every country has that right.
What I think should be done is perhaps economic, or military intervention into those developing countries, to stop them massacring each other and therefore fleeing to canada. Just sending them sugar will not help - in most of the cases supplies get taken by local mafia, and then sold.
In school I learn all this leftist rubbish about how we owe everything to the black people. And I am sick of cultural relativism. Certain cultures are indeed more primitive the others. Why are we taught that wiping one's arse with hands is "culture"??? I do believe in the white man's burden, that we have to educate, to culturalize and to HELP those people in the developing countries by interferencem even if they don't accept it as "help". Otherwise how long should they keep on massacring each other and then filling other countries with their citizens???

wellbalancedmarketing
13-04-2010, 03:21 PM
simple answer no. equal rights

watch0912
11-05-2010, 01:56 AM
I think that immigration of Muslims shouldn't be stopped but there needs to be some law which have some strict probing over a single Muslim immigration...

nightVisitor
01-09-2010, 03:08 AM
I'm not a racist, but I'm a non Muslim who lived in an islamic country for 26 years!
most of my friends are Muslims over there, but they belong to the silent moderate people. they reject the fundamentalist thoughts, but they're not doing anything to fight it, because in such countries religion is very sacred that religion men are sometimes more powerful than the prime minister! So even if your mind rejects some thoughts, you have to obey the religious figures' teachings 'cuz they're more respected! And here comes the problem: They can be easily led by anyone who uses verses from the Koran.

I wasn't bluffing, but i just wanted to give a small idea of how it's going there.
well... i think welcoming Muslims here should depend on a few things
- that they are tolerant to different religions and cultures: otherwise, Canada will be just importing trouble inside Canada, like who wanted to do bombings in Toronto many months ago, or those potential bombers arrested a few days ago in Ottawa .
- they are gonna be productive and beneficial to the Canadian economy.
- their biography should be checked at their countries of origin.

FYI: muslims are spreading in the entire muslim world that they're discrimiated against. however, when i came here, i wished i was discriminated against as much as the muslims here are so-called "discriminated against" so i wouldn't prefer leaving the country where i was born.

choose the people you bring into your country. and learn from the countries that did the same like you and the troubles they're facing.

msures
23-10-2010, 06:35 PM
Definitely not! There are several Muslims that are normal, quiet hardworking people - they should be able to live where they want to. You should question the human race instead, as there are countless people of many other religions that have committed some heinous crimes - it depends on the people not their religion.

MosaikProject
23-03-2011, 06:28 PM
Muslims are not the enemy.

joyce1217
24-03-2011, 08:46 AM
Muslims are human being, there should not be any such type of restriction over them.

massonspy
07-05-2011, 03:19 AM
I am not a racist , I would like an adult chat on the topic
Let me ask you a question. Why would the religion be involved in this?
If you are concerned about the immigration you should not give it a religious or ethnic color, simply because it is an irrelevant factor.

massonspy
07-05-2011, 03:26 AM
Yes, think that immigration not specifically from the muslim countries should be stopped (in oder to avoid discrimination) but immigratrion from developing countries, on refugee basis. Morally we do not have a responsibility for the condition those countries are in, and we just physically cannot admit all al africa and asia. I am not a racist
Yes i agree.

What I think should be done is perhaps economic, or military intervention into those developing countries, to stop them massacring each other and therefore fleeing to canada.
We have been brainwashed into thinking that sending our troops somewhere in the middle east will bring peace and stability to those countries. We all know it is not true. Every single country that US has invaded was about profit of just a small number of people. This is not the solution. Indeed if we Wester countries stop funding puppet regimes in those countries may be they can manage to live on their own and they wont need to come to Canada. No one wants to leave their country and come to Canada to work at MC Donalds, and no one wants to leave their country just for fun. Its the corruption and the poverty that brings them here US or Europe.
J