Thread: Any newbie hair stylists out there? Need your help.

Threaded View

Default Any newbie hair stylists out there? Need your help.

This is going to be a long shot, but if you're a newbie hair stylist, keeping reading.

I'm a recent video editing grad who's decided to go the freelance route. Problem is, I've been having trouble getting clients since my demo reel is not really up to snuff. I'm not a bad editor, it's just that I lack a bunch of good, impressive material.

So here's where I need help. The Aveda Institute is giving out a hair school scholarship to those who create a video showing their passion for hair styling (only 4 winners). If anyone is thinking of entering this contest, I am willing to shoot and edit your video for free. I will make it as awesome as I can, and all I ask in return is that you let me include the finished video on my demo reel.

It's a long shot, I know. But if you're in the process of applying for the scholarship or know anyone who's doing so, please PM me. I live in Toronto so I can only create videos for those who live in the GTA. Anyway, thanks for reading, and I look forward to hearing from anyone who's interested (or even about other projects).

2. The Following User Says Thank You to carrion5 For This Useful Post:

Zap

Thread Information