Thread: information on a thomas ,brenda, peter or michael ,wilson

Threaded View

Default information on a thomas ,brenda, peter or michael ,wilson

hi all.from not so sunny belfast,n.ireland
    first post on your forum.
    am doing a bit of family research and hit a brick wall on my mums side.(may baker) nee.wilson
    am looking any information or help on locating the surname wilson.
    my mums only brother, thomas wilson was born in belfast approx.1930.his father also thomas,died on a ship he was working on in 1947,he was a fitter on the "reina-del-pacifico when after getting fitted out as a cruise liner after the war,an explosion in the engine room happened on its test run off the coast of scotland.17 others were killed in the explosion.
    as far as i know from information by my older sister,thomas moved over to toronto,i would think between 1947-1953 where he apparently joined the canadian navy,he met and married brenda,(no maiden name for her)a former school teacher,and they had two boys,michael,born approx.1957 and peter,born approx 1960.i have a few photos of his wife brenda,and the two boys,that thomas had sent over to my mum dated on the back so i guessed the boys ages by the date and how old they looked.they would be in their 50s by now.
    i thought with thomas being in the armed forces that i would find some info. on him,have tried a few searches for him online,but nothing at all coming up.
    i know its a bit of a long shot.but,any help or guidence would be most appreciated.
    hope to hear back from someone with anything.
    thanks for looking,and bye for now.
    roy baker.belfast

2. The Following User Says Thank You to roy baker For This Useful Post:

Zap

Thread Information