If you want to go to college but cannot decide which school or course is the most suitable for you and has a better prospect, if you want to study and start a second career but don't know how to get the governmental funding, we at Canadian Educational Services can help you choose from more than hundred career colleges in GTA and assist you in applying for OSAP or Second Career Funding. And our services is 100% free.

Every Canadians citizen or permanent resident can use OSAP to fund their study, and be sure that OSAP is not only a loan, it also includes grants that you don't need to pay back to the government. If your have a low family income, very often the grant you get would be more than the loan, which means you can go to school with no money out of your own pocket.

People on EI may be eligible for Second Career Funding up to $28,000, to study in a 6-month to 2-year course. The funding is meant to cover both your tuition fees and living expenses.

If you are thinking about study and start a new career, you can email me at maya@educationexpress.ca, or call 416-820-6300 to make an appointment. Our office is located at 1200 Markham Rd.