Colt Paper is worth exploring, I had an urban exploration adventure at custom cardboard box business Colt Paper last week, and so I can claim with some confidence that the very best place in Toronto to get Banker's Boxes, Office File Storage Boxes, and boxes for legal files is Colt Paper.
l.jpg
If you have a business in Toronto there will come a time when you need Banker's boxes to store your legal papers and documents, especially if you're moving offices.. Some accounting firms wont accept boxes of documents unless they are special sized bankers boxes which they can enumerate and use as the basis of a storage and retrieval system.

Colt Paper is located at 151 Sterling Rd in Toronto
which is a street that runs north south beside the railroad tracks between Dundas and Bloor St in Toronto.

I wrote about exploring Colt Paper bldg and showed pics of the graffiti and back rooms on Urban Exploration discussion forums UER last week.

PLACE AN ORDER BY PHONE, 1-800-249-2658
How to measure
Length (L) x Width (W) x Depth (D)
When someone asks for measurements on a box you must give the answer L X W x D length, then width, and then depth parameters.

Nov 6, 2014 10:18:31 AM